Earthquakes Thor In-wall subwoofer fills a long-awaited space in the Inwall market segment and distinguishes itself by being the only inwall subwoofer with 20 Hz response.
The Thor IW10 in-wall Subwoofer features a unique sealed box design that is only 9cm deep. It does not load the wall cavity like traditional in-wall subwoofers. It is an easy install with no guesswork on part of the installer.
Thundering bass down to 20 HZ and discreet flexible design. Both a metal grill and frames for fabric grills are provided so a perfect custom integration can be accomplished with no extra expense. The Thor Sub can also be mounted in the ceiling or on the underside of furniture.
Ideal for usage with the Earthquake Sound XJ-300ST or the Earthquake Sound XJ-700-DSP.
Earthquake Sound THOR IW-SUB10 In-Wall Passive Subwoofer - Features:
- Bolt in stud mounting
- 16" Center to Center positioning
- 24" Center to Center positioning
- Exclusive 10" SWS patented subwoofers
- SLAPS patented passive radiators
- Less than 4" mounting depth (3-3/4")
- Resilient fire retardant back box
- Two (2) Custom cloth grilles
- Can be used with: Earthquake Sound XJ-300ST or Earthquake Sound XJ-700-DSP
Earthquake Sound THOR IW-SUB10 In-Wall Passive Subwoofer - Specifications:
- Woofer: 10" (254mm)with 2 1/2 excursion
- Patented design, 10" (254mm) SLAPS Passive Radistor
- RMS Power: 300W
- Max Power: 800W
- Power Handling: 50-800Watts
- Frequency Response: 20 - 160Hz
- Sensitivity: 89dB@1W/1M
- Nominal Impedance: 4-Ohm
- Finish: White / Paintable, custom grille options included
- Dimensions H x W x D: 28″ (711mm), 18.62″ (472.94mm) & 3.75″ (95mm)
- Cut Out Dimension H x W: 24″ (610mm) & 13.75″ (349mm)
- Weight: 22.5 lbs (10.20kgs)