Earthquake’s newly released SUB6 and SUB8 passive subwoofers powered by the SWS patented design deliver impressive bass from a shallow space. In fact, these subwoofers deliver twice the excursion of any other conventional speaker with the same mounting depth.
Impressive bass performance can now be invisible allowing the home integrator or installer to use these subs in 2x4 walls or ceilings with round or square edgeless and paintable grilles (both included). The SUB6 and SUB8 are also equipped with a 100% copper wire crossover network to filter out voices and instruments leaving you with pure bass.
Constructed from long-lasting and high-quality components, the SUB6 and SUB8 are a great choice to quickly and efficiently add more bass to any room whether it is for new constructions or existing home theatres.
Ideal for usage with the Earthquake Sound XJ-300ST or the Earthquake Sound XJ-700-DSP.
Earthquake Sound SUB8 In-Ceiling Subwoofer - Features:
- Round and square grilles included
- Grille Finish: White/Paintable
- Turn-N-Lock mounting mechanism
- Can be used with: Earthquake Sound XJ-300ST or Earthquake Sound XJ-700-DSP
Earthquake Sound SUB8 In-Ceiling Subwoofer - Specifications:
- Woofer Size: 8" (203 mm)
- Power Handling: 300-Watts MAX
- Frequency Response: 30Hz–500Hz
- Sensitivity: 86.7dB
- Impedance: 8-Ohm
- Voice Coil Diameter: 1.5" (38.1mm)
- 100Hz LP 6dB/Oct filter network crossover
- Width: 10.5″ (267mm)
- Mounting Depth: 3.62″ (91.94mm)
- Cut Out Diameter: 9.5″ (240mm)
- Weight: 5.16 lbs (2.34kgs)