The SANUS CFR1610-B1 Component Series 10U AV Rack features a knock-down design, but features a super quick assembly with a self-aligning design that takes only 15 minutes to set-up.
This small component rack can be placed on the floor using the self-leveling casters or can be mounted to the wall into concrete or wood studs, hardware is included for both applications.
The open frame rack design includes 2 fully vented 1U shelves to provide air circulation and provide cooling for high end networking equipment and AV components.
Easily stack this modular rack with the other knockdown SANUS skeleton racks that come in 15U and 20U heights to create your own customized solution.
Like all SANUS solutions they are durable and easy to install.
Sanus CFR1610-B2 Skeleton Rack - Product Features:
- 10U AV Rack can be mounted on the wall (150lb weight capacity) or placed on floor (400 lb weight capacity)
- Includes 1U vented shelves x2 (12.12" deep), 1U blanking panels x2, leveling casters x4, rack screws x25, shelf backstops x4 and hook and loop straps x2.
- Stackable rack design compatible with existing SANUS 15U and 20U AV racks, combine racks to get the custom size you need for your install
- Keyhole design allows for you to pre-drill, then hang the rack to save time if you choose to wall mount the AV rack
- Open rack frame design and uniquely designed vented shelves optimize air flow keeping your networking and AV components from overheating
- Small network rack size perfect for hiding network servers or AV components in tight spaces
- Self-aligning design and all inclusive kit requires only 15 minutes to set-up before adding in your networking or av components
- Install on either wood studs or concrete if mounting the rack to the wall, all hardware is included
- Rigorously safety tested by SANUS
- Features a 5-year warranty.