Available with two, four or eight fully programmable buttons, the RK1+ can directly control almost any audio/video component or lighting system up to 1000 feet away using its infrared output port. When used with RTI accessory devices, the RK1+ is capable of expanded control, including two-way feedback (via the programmable button backlight color). Designed to match any décor, the RK1+ is designed to have a clean, neutral style and ships with white, black and light almond faceplates and keycap labels. For a high-end look and even more intuitive control experience, a certificate for one set of Laser Shark engraved keycaps is included, which allows custom text and graphics to be used. Compatibility with Decora ® style wall plates and sized to fit in a single gang outlet box ensures seamless integration into homes and buildings.
*Integration Designer software only available to authorized RTI dealers.
RTI - RK1+ 2B - 2 Button In-Wall Programmable Keypad - Key Features:
- Two, four or eight assignable/programmable button models available.
- Use any standard Decora® type faceplate (sold separately)
- Ships with white, black and light almond faceplate/keycap kits.
- Fits in single gang outlet box.
- Ships with a certificate for one Laser Shark engraved keycap set -allows custom text and graphics to be used.
- Programmable backlight color on each button (16 colors available).
- Open architecture allows control of virtually anything.
- Master/slave configuration allows two keypads to work in conjunction.
- Non-volatile Flash memory stores your program even when power is lost.
- Easy to use Windows® based software for programming and customization.*
- Field upgradeable firmware.
- IR output port drives up to 1000 feet of wire.
- Optional modules/processors provide expanded control functionality (voltage sensing, relays, two-way control and more).
- USB Programming.
RTI - RK1+ 2B - 2 Button In-Wall Programmable Keypad - Specifications:
- Power: +9VDC to +16VDC, 350mA max
- Backlights: RGB-LED - programmable color
- Infrared Output Port: 200 mA output (Drives up to 300 m of wire)
- Total System Memory: 64k Bytes Flash (non-volatile) memory
- Device Capability: Total number of devices is limited only by memory
- Macro Capability:
- Unlimited steps in a single macro
- Total number of macros is limited only by memory
- Macro capability on every button
- Communications: USB programming port
- Enclosure: Formed steel, black powder coat
- Front Plate: High-impact molded ABS plastic, white
- Mounting: Mounts into single gang box
- Front Plate Dimensions Purchased separately (Decora Type)
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 104mm x 46mm x 43mm
- Total Depth in Wall: 43 mm (Plus Cables)
- Operating Temperature: 0°C to +50°C
- Operating Humidity: 5% to 95% Non-condensing
- Weight: 284g
- Warranty: Three Years (Parts & Labour)
* All specifications subject to change without notice.