The RKM-1+ is a simple, intuitive keypad designed for multi-room audio control. Eight fully-programmable hard buttons and an open architecture provide the flexibility to control almost any multi-zone receiver or distributed audio system. The RKM-1+ incorporates a customizable LED backlit film which provides two-way feedback of power status, selected source, and volume level when used along with RTI XP processors and supported distributed audio systems. Sized for a single gang electrical box, the RKM-1+ is perfect for flush-mount installations in walls or cabinets and ships with white, black and light almond faceplate and buttons.
*Feedback requires a compatible two-way RTI control processor.
*Integration Designer software only available to authorized RTI dealers.
Available in black or white (specify on order).
Surround separate (SWP-1, SWP-1B or SWP-1SS).
RTI - RKM-1+ In-Wall Audio Distribution Keypad - Key Features:
- Provides feedback from distributed audio systems (ex. AD-4x/AD-8x)and multi-zone receivers via compatible RTI XP series control processor (XP-6/XP-8s).
- Includes white, black, and light almond faceplate and interchangeable buttons.
- Use any standard Decora® type faceplate (sold separately).
- Fits in a single gang outlet box.
- Eight selectable sources.
- Backlit volume level indicator.
- Customizable LED backlit film source indicator.
- Custom laser-etched LED films may be ordered using LaserShark.
- Open architecture allows control of virtually anything.
- IR output port drives up to 1000 feet of wire.
- Completely customizable and programmable.
- Optional modules/processors for voltage sensing (to monitor power status of equipment) and two-way control.
- USB Programming.
RTI - RKM-1+ In-Wall Audio Distribution Keypad - Specifications:
- Power: +9VDC to +16VDC, 350mA max
- Backlights: Blue LED - Eight sources & Blue LED - Nine volume level indicators
- Infrared Output Port: 200 mA output - Drives up to 1000ft (300 m) of wire
- Total System Memory: 64k Bytes Flash (non-volatile) memory
- Device Capability: Total number of devices is limited only by memory
- Macro Capability:
- Unlimited steps in a single macro
- Total number of macros is limited only by memory
- Macro capability on every button
- Communications: USB programming port
- Enclosure: Formed steel, black powder coat
- Front Plate: High-impact molded ABS plastic, white
- Mounting: Mounts into US single gang J-Box
- Bezel Dimensions: Purchased separately (Decora Type)
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 104mm x 46mm x 25mm
- Installation Cut-Out (H x W): 71mm x 46mm
- Total Depth in Wall: 19mm (Plus Cables)
- Operating Temperature: 0°C to +50°C
- Operating Humidity: 5% to 95% Non-condensing
- Weight: 284g
- Warranty: Three Years (Parts & Labour)
* All specifications subject to change without notice.