The second generation of the incredibly popular XP-6, the redesigned XP-6s control processor is the perfect centerpiece of any professionally installed control system. With a rack-mountable design, faster internal CPU and bolstered with 512 MB of RAM memory, the powerhouse processor automates and enhances the operation of A/V, security, lighting, HVAC, and more.
Serving as the system communication backbone in a commercial or residential installation, the processor utilizes a massive database of drivers to facilitate integration of third-party devices into one cohesive system. Advanced control options include IP, RS-232, infrared, relays and sensing. Designed to meet the evolving needs of any project, the XP-6s has the support of the entire RTI ecosystem, allowing for easy expansion using multiple processors and a complete line of accessory devices.
* Integration Designer is only available to authorized RTI dealers.
RTI - XP-6s XP Based Control Processor - Key Features:
- Powerful 32bit, 1GHz CPU.
- 512MB of non-volatile Flash and 512MB of internal RAM memory.
- Compatible with all RTI wired, wireless (requires RTI RF antennas/Zigbee transceivers), and app-based user interfaces.
- Six multi-purpose I/O ports are compatible with industry standard IR emitters, blasters, and repeater systems.
- Multi-purpose I/O ports also support optional RTI power sensing and communications modules.
- Three programmable 12VDC trigger outputs.
- Three assignable voltage sense inputs.
- Three programmable relay outputs.
- Three RS-232 ports for bi-directional communication.
- Built-in astronomical clock for time-based events and sleep timers.
- Input for connection of multiple RM-433 RF receiver modules.
- Variable IR output on all IR ports.
- Non-volatile Flash memory stores your system configuration even when power is not present.
- Fast USB 2.0 and Ethernet programming.
- Field upgradable firmware.
- Rack mountable or free standing.
RTI - XP-6s XP Based Control Processor - Specifications:
- Power: +12VDC, 1A
- Multi-Purpose Output Ports: Six 3.5mm jacks
- Compatible with industry-standard IR emitters
- IR Output Drive: 100mA maximum (per port, adjustable)
- 200mA maximum (high IR output port)
- Infrared Frequency Transmission Range: 15 KHz - 460 KHz
- Infrared Input: Compatible with industry-standard repeaters and receivers
- Trigger Outputs: Three, 12VDC, 100mA max each
- Relays: Three, 3 amps @ 30VDC
- Sense Inputs: Three, 3-24VDC
- RS-232 Ports: Three, Bi-directional RJ45 Connections
- Ethernet Port: 10/100Base-T, RJ45 Connection
- USB Ports: One, Programming
- RTI COM Port: Zigbee® Communication Port, RJ45 Connection
- Mounting: Rack-mount or free standing
- Operating Temperature: +32°F to +122°F (0°C to +50°C)
- Operating Humidity: 5% to 95% Non-condensing
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 215.9mm x 43.7mm x 152.4mm
- Weight: 907g
- Warranty: Three Years (Parts & Labour)
All features and specifications subject to change withough notice.