The second generation of RTI's RP-1 processor, the RP-4 is the perfect solution for reliable control over A/V and other electronic systems in single room installations such as home theaters, media centers, and bedrooms. The cost-effective RP-4 boasts an integrated 433-MHz RF receiver, four assignable IR ports with adjustable output, two voltage sense inputs, and two programmable relay outputs; all in one compact package. Perfect for use with any RTI 433-MHz wireless interface, the processor also supports one-way control via the RTiPanel app, allowing users to incorporate their smartphones and tablets easily into their control system.* With the RP-4, A/V components and other equipment can be hidden away in a closet for a clean, professional look. The processor stores all system commands and macros for rock-solid reliability, providing a powerful alternative to IR repeater systems which can suffer from inconsistent performance.
*Note: RP-4 supports RTiPanel app for Apple iOS devices only
Integration Designer software only available to authorized RTI dealers.
RTI - RP-4 Integrated Remote Control Processor - Key Features:
- Stores all system commands and macros for reliable control.
- Integrated 433MHz RF antenna.
- Supports RTiPanel App for one-way control via smart phones and tablets.*
- Four infrared ports with routing and output adjustment.
- Infrared ports compatible with standard IR emitters and IR expansion devices.
- Two power sensing inputs for monitoring equipment status.
- Two relays provide contact closure for TV lifts, shades, projection screens etc.
- Works with all RTI 433MHz wireless remotes.**
- RF signal reception and Ethernet activity LEDs.
- Simple, efficient programming using Integration Designer® software.
- Install free-standing or wall mount using included mounting bracket.
- Non-volatile Flash memory stores configuration even when power is not present.
- USB and Ethernet programming.
- The RP-4 does not support RTI wired interfaces (In-wall touchpanels, keypads, etc).
- RP-4 is not compatible with RM-433 433MHz RF antennas and ZM-24 Zigbee® transceivers.
- The RP-4 supports one-way control via the RTiPanel App on Apple iOS® devices only (Android devices and Virtual Panel are NOT supported).
- If an RTiPanel device is in the Integration Designer system file, the computer used to download to the RP-4 must have an Internet connection.
RTI - RP-4 Integrated Remote Control Processor - Specifications:
- Power Supply: +12V DC, 1A
- IR Output Ports: Four (4), 3.5 mm jacks
- IR Output Drive: 100mA maximum (per port, adjustable)
- Infrared Transmission Bandwidth: 15kHz - 460kHz
- Ethernet Port: One, RJ45 Connection, 10/100Base-T
- Relays: Two, +30VDC, 5A max
- Sense Inputs: Two, 3-24VDC
- RF Receiver Carrier Frequency: 433 MHz
- Mounting: Wall-mount or free standing
- Operating Temperature: +32°F to +122°F (0°C to +50°C)
- Operating Humidity: 5% to 95% Non-condensing
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 175mm x 76mm x 25mm (does not include antenna or connectors)
- Weight: 190g
- Warranty: Three Years (Parts & Labour)