When the XP-3 is incorporated into an RTI control solution, the result is nothing short of exceptional. Boasting a powerful 533MHz CPU and 128MB of non-volatile flash memory, the processor packs a big punch and easy expansion capabilities. With a built-in RF transceiver and support for wireless bi-directional communications utilizing robust ZigBee® technology, the XP-3 can provide the user with real-time feedback from supported third-party devices such as music servers, lighting, security, and much more. Now, important data from these devices is available to the user with a simple touch from current song information to the status of a security systemeven the weather forecast! The XP-3 is loaded with features normally reserved for higher-priced processors, such as a built-in astronomical clock and control via Ethernet, RS-232, and relays. The XP-3 is the ultimate choice for powerful bi-directional control and automation at a moderate price!
* Integration Designer is only available to authorized RTI dealers.
RTI - XP-3 Control Processor - Key Features:
- Supports RTiPanel App for Apple/Android Smart Phones and Tablets and Windows PCs.
- Supports same two-way drivers used by XP6/XP8.
- Powerful 32bit, 533MHz CPU.
- 128Mb of non-volatile Flash memory stores your system configuration even when power is not present.
- One multi-purpose I/O port supports optional RTI power sensing and communications modules.
- Two IR output ports with variable output.
- Two assignable voltage sense inputs.
- Two programmable relay outputs.
- One two-way RS-232 port for bi-directional communication with supported devices.
- Integrated 10/100Base-T Ethernet port for programming, control and two-way communication with compatible devices.
- Integrated 10/100Base-T Ethernet port supports Power-over-Ethernet (POE) Class 3.
- Built-in astronomical clock for time-based events and sleep timers.
- Built-in 2.4GHz ZigBee® RF transceiver module and removable antenna.
- Compatible with industry standard IR emitters and blasters.
- Configurable for communication with RTI in-wall products and 433MHz wireless controllers.*Programmed using the RTI Integration Designer Software.
- USB 2.0 and Ethernet programming.
- Field upgradable firmware.
RTI - XP-3 Control Processor - Specifications:
- Power: +12VDC, 1A
- Wireless Networking: IEEE802.15.4 Zigbee network compliant
- RF Frequency Range: 2.4GHz - 2.5GHz
- Multi-Purpose Output Ports: One custom 3.5mm 4-conductor jack (port 1)
- Designed for RTI modules as well as industry-standard IR emitters
- IR Output Ports: Two, 3.5mm jack (ports 2 & 3)
- Compatible with industry-standard IR emitters
- IR Output Drive: 100mA maximum (per port, adjustable)
- Infrared Frequency Range: 15 KHz - 460 KHz
- Infrared Input: Compatible with industry-standard repeaters and receivers
- Relays: Two, 5 amps @ 30VDC
- Sense Inputs: Two, 3-24VDC
- RS232 Ports: One, Bi-directional RJ45 Connections
- Ethernet Port: One, 10/100Base-T
- USB Ports: One, Programming
- RAM Memory: 64MB
- Flash Memory: 128MB
- Mounting: Wall-mount or free standing
- Operating Temperature: +32°F to +122°F (0°C to +50°C)
- Operating Humidity: 5% to 95% Non-condensing
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 175mm x 76mm x 25mm
- Weight: 212g
- Warranty: Three Years (Parts & Labour)
All features and specifications subject to change without notice.