The CP-16i Audio Amplifier is ideal for discerning listeners who demand the highest quality audio in every room. Capable of delivering 100W of true audiophile-grade sound to 16 channels, the Cool Power® amplifier easily expands the reach of any audio distribution system. Engineered to perform as well as it sounds, the CP-16i features highly efficient, Class-D amplification, overload detection and a compact chassis that fits nicely into one rack space.
Perfect for residential and commercial settings, the experience is the same in every room - amazing. Put RTI technology to the test - you’ll never miss a beat.
RTI - CP-16i Sixteen Channel Power Amplifier - Key Features:
- Sixteen channel amplifier utilizes ICEpower® audio technology.
- Power output is 100W per channel at 4 ohms.
- Bridgeable audio outputs for increasing power to 200W per channel.
- Easily expands the RTI AD-4x, AD-8x and AD-16x audio distribution systems.
- Compatible with virtually any audio distribution system.
- Power control via voltage triggers or audio signal sense.
- Signal Sense feature automatically powers the CP-16i on when an audio signal is detected or puts the unit is standby mode when no signal is present.
- Voltage trigger pass-through for powering on/off additional amplifiers.
- Thermal overload and OC (Overcurrent) monitor indicators protect the amplifier.
- Rackmounting requires just 1RU or use included feet for free standing installation.
- Class-D amplifier technology ensures efficient heat dissipation and low power consumption.
RTI - CP-16i Sixteen Channel Power Amplfier - Specifications:
- - Number of Channels: 16 channels in 8 stereo zones: each zone can be bridged
- - Output Power:
- 100W per ch. in SE, 4Ω (1.0%THD+N, 20 Hz - 20kHz)
- 200W per ch. in BTL, 8Ω (1.0%THD+N, 20Hz - 20kHz)
- - Gain: (20Hz - 20kHz) 25.8dB ±0.5dB
- - Amplifier Input: Single Ended input - 1 Vrms max Input Voltage without clipping
- - Amplifier Output: Single Ended output stage - GND referenced- Max Output Voltage without clipping is 28Vp
- - THD + N: 1.0%, 4Ω, SE, f=100Hz, Po=1W
- - Dynamic Range: 110dBA SE, 115dBA BTL
- - Idle Noise: 50uV, A-weighted, 20Hz-20kHz
- - Upper Bandwidth, -3dB:
100 kHz, 4Ω, SE
120 kHz, 8Ω, SE
- - Frequency Response: ±0.4dB, 10Hz - 20kHz, all loads
- - Input Impedance: 47K Ω
- - Output Serial Impedance: 30m Ω, f≤1kHz
- - AC Mains Power: Universal Mains 100 - 240 VAC, 50 - 60Hz
- - Fuse Rating: T6.3A_H 250V
- - Power Connection: IEC 320 C13 power connector with 3-pole detachable power cord
- - Environmental Operating Temperature: +32˚to +113˚F (0˚to + 45˚C)
- - Thermal dissipation: 2 low noise fans mounted in side panels
- - Thermal dissipation heat loss:
0.23 W / 0.8 BTU/hr, standby
40 W / 135.5 BTU/hr, idle, all ch.
100 W / 341 BTU/hr, max output power, all, ch. driven
- - AC Input Voltage: 115VAC or 240VAC (Switchable), 230W
- - Main Power Switch: Front Panel On/Off LED
- - Mounting: Rack mount (1RU) or free standing
- - Dimensions (HxWxD):
1.7 in (44 mm) x 17.25 in (438 mm) x 8.98 in (228mm)
w/o connectors and 9.30 in (236 mm) deep with connectors
- - Weight: 9.0 lbs (4.08 kg)
- - Signal Sense: Audio input sense, 12V trigger and 3-5V trigger
- - Standby Power Consumption: Less than 0.25W
- - Warranty: Three Years (parts & labor)
NOTE: Note that the CP-16i requires an external preamp for volume control.
All features and specifications subject to change without notice.