The ZW-9 Z-Wave interface utilizes the Z-Wave wireless protocol to provide the communication link between RTI systems and lighting, door locks, thermostats, and other Z-Wave-enabled devices. Eliminating the need for a different app for each device, the ZW-9 combined with an RTI XP central processor provides users with unified control and monitoring over all devices directly on their RTI user interface.
* RTI Z-Wave devices are not available in all areas.
RTI - ZW-9 Z-Wave® Interface Module - Key Features:
- Wireless control and monitoring of Z-Wave lighting devices via the RTI control system.
- Certified as a Z-Wave Plus product, ensuring seamless interoperability with Z-Wave devices.
- Compatible with a broad range of Z-Wave certified electronics including door locks, security, devices, window shades, thermostats and more.
- Expandable and scalable system allows control of more than 200 devices.
- Programmed using RTI Integration Designer software.
- Powered via PoE (Power over Ethernet) or included power supply.
RTI - ZW-9 Z-Wave® Interface Module - Specifications:
- Power: 5VDC/2A power supply,
- PoE (Power Over Ethernet): Using Class 3 PoE Ethernet router/injector
- RTI Communication: RJ45 Port, Via Ethernet Network
- RF Communication: Z-Wave Plus Wireless RF
- RF Frequency Range: Up to 100ft (30m)
- Enclosure: High-impact molded ABS plastic, black
- Operating Humidity: 5% to 95% Non-condensing
- Operating Temperature: 0°C to +50°C
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 131mm x 102mm x 28mm
- Weight: 116 g
- Warranty: Three Years (Parts & Labour)
* All specifications subject to change without notice.