The neo:X Video & Audio Matrix brings a new dimension to the Pulse-Eight HDBaseT matrix range. Featuring 8 HDMI inputs, 8 HDBaseT Outputs and 2 HDMI outputs alongside 10 zones of audio outputs with the options of Stereo L/R, Optical and Digital Coax. The neo:X goes the distance, supporting full 4K/60, 4:4:4, 8bit or 4K/60 4:2:2, 12bit up to 320 feet (100 meters) and 1080p up to 490 feet (150 meters). With audio breakout, Dolby Digital compliance and multiple video control methods, the neo:X is truly revolutionary.
The neo:X is available as a complete kit (P8-HDBT2-U-FFMJ810-KIT) with 8 x P8-HDBT2-U-RX neo Ultra Rx 'Class C' Receivers (and accessories).
CEC - ULTIMATE SOURCE CONTROL
Imagine being able to control all of your devices (Sky, Blu-Ray Player, Apple TV etc) all from your original TV remote control... CEC control does just that. Gone are the days of 5 remote controls in one room and no need to buy any additional hardware such as universal remotes - you can do it all from your TV remote! Most TVs now support CEC and using our very own libCEC, we've baked that technology into the system. Now you can just use your normal TV remote and press the "Source" key, each of your input devices will be listed and just select the one you want and the matrix will route the video automatically, even if the source does not support CEC itself.
8 in, 10 out and multiple possible combinations of your video. Historically matrixes have offered remotes with 8 or 16 buttons, requiring multiple presses to get video to the TV your watching. We thought this was an odd solution, given you already known which room you are in, so should the matrix! Our designers eliminated this old concept and created Contextual IR, this reduces the number of buttons to just 8 - one for each possible input. Whatever room your in, select the output number and watch that source instantly.
RESPONSIVE WEB INTERFACE
We want to give you the best experience possible, to do this, we think it's important you can access the matrix from any device, be it mobile, tablet or desktop PC and in any browser. We've done this with our responsive design, so it works with you and not the other way round. Our web interface is built directly on top of our REST/API, this means that whatever you can do on your phone, you can get your control system to do also and vice versa. There are no hidden tricks or special codes that require a magic moon dance to work. All of our documentation is free and available on our monitoring site.
DSC (DISPLAY STREAM COMPRESSION)
At Pulse-Eight, we implement the latest technology into all of our systems and, with the demand for true 4K displays, the neo:X incorporates DSC a VESA approved compression for low latency, visually lossless 4K video. DSC allows the neo:X to support 4K/60, 4:4:4, 8bit or 4K/60 4:2:2, 12bit without stripping out any of the 4K colour as per other compressions in the market.
ARC (AUDIO RETURN CHANNEL)
Embedding ARC technology into the neo:X and the included neo:Ultra Receivers, we have enabled the ability to utilise audio from the output source. ARC is the perfect way to route audio from Smart TV’s in-built apps such as Netflix through the matrix and out of speakers attached to the neo:X’s audio outputs.
With the neo Alexa skill enabled on your Amazon Echo or Dot you can use commands to turn a certain TV on or off or to switch source devices. Imagine walking out of the lounge at night to continue watching TV in bed, you can simply say 'Alexa, turn off lounge' then 'Alexa, turn on Sky Q in bedroom' and without having to lift a finger the matrix will make your requests happen, including turning on the bedroom TV and switching to the input source with one command.
It's important that you get video all the time, to help us do that your system keeps in contact with our cloud management service. You can tell if this is working with the Monitored LED on the front of the matrix. If you get stuck, your installer or yourself can log into our cloud portal and see helpful diagnosis information (if you let them), fix problems remotely or tell you where you may have gone wrong in the installation. All of this is free of charge. If the matrix has a problem, we get alerted too and we can get in contact to arrange a hardware replacement or give you a step by step guide to get you up and running again.
Pulse-Eight neo:X Professional P8-HDBT2-U-FFMJ810-KIT - Features & Benefits:
- Supports 4K video up t o 100 meters and 1080p up to 150 meters over a single CAT6/7 cable
- DSC support - for HDR and 4K/60 4:4:4 , 8 bit or 4K/60 4:2:2, 12 bit over HDBaseT link
- ARC (Audio Return Channel), enabling audio from the TV to be returned
- Audio breakout of input sources
- Auto switching between ARC and source audio depending on TV usage
- Dolby downmixing (5.1 to 2 channel)
- Supports Amazon Alexa Voice Control
- Bi-Directional Infra-Red Transmission
- HDCP 2.2 Compliant
- Made in Britain
Pulse-Eight neo:X Professional P8-HDBT2-U-FFMJ810-KIT - Contents:
- 1 x neo:X - 8x10 Matrix Chassis
- 8 x P8-HDBT2-U-RX-S neo:Ultra Receiver
- 1 x Rack Mounting Kit
- 1 x Power Supply
- 1 x Country Specific Power Cord
- 1 x P8-IRPACK 8x Infrared Blaster Cable Pack
- 1 x Installation Guide
- 1 x P8-8REMOTE Context Sensitive 8 Button IR Remote
Pulse-Eight neo:X Professional P8-HDBT2-U-FFMJ810-KIT - Specifications:
- HDMI Inputs: 8
- HDBaseT Outputs: 8
- HDMI Outputs: 2
- Max HDBaseT Cable Distance 4K: 100 meters
- Max HDBaseT Cable Distance 1080p: 150 meters
- HDBaseT Recommended Cable: Cat5e or greater (Cat5e up to 70m for 4K. Cat6 or greater will acheive full rated distances)
- Colour Supported: 4K: 12bit, 1080p: 12bit
- Clock Speed: 600Mhz
- Max Bandwidth: 18Gbps
- Encryption: HDCP 1.4 and HDCP 2.2
3D Supported: Up to 1080/24p - Frame packing/sequential (Blu-ray), Interlaced stereoscopic (satellite/cable broadcasts)
- Supported Video Resolutions: All 4K formats up to 4:4:4 @ 60Hz including 4:2:2 60Hz HDR 10, 720p, 1080i, 1080p (+3D)
- Supported Audio Formats:
PCM 2.0, LPCM 2.0, LPCM 5.1, LPCM 6.1, LPCM 7.1, Dolby Digital 2.0, Dolby Digital 5.1, Dolby Digital EX 6.1, Dolby Digital Plus 7.1, Dolby TrueHD 5.1, Dolby TrueHD 7.1, Dolby Atmos 5.1.2, Dolby Atmos 5.1.4, Dolby Atmos 7.1.2, Dolby Atmos 7.1.4, Dolby Atmos 9.1.2, DTS 5.1, DTS-HD Master 5.1, DTS-HD Master 7.1, DTS 96/24 5.1, DTS-ES Discrete 6.1, DTS-ES Matrix 6.1
- PoH (Power over HDBaseT Receivers): 8x neo:Ultra PoH Receivers Included
- Infrared: Bi-Directional
- CEC Control: Full
- Voice Control: Alexa
- IP Control: Yes
- Monitoring: Real Time Remote Monitoring Portal
- ARC (Audio Return Channel): Yes
- DSC (Display Stream Compression): Yes
- Ethernet Passthrough: Yes
- Power Supply: 1 x IEC C14 Inlet - 100-240V 4.0/2.0A 50/60Hz
- Power Consumption: Max 2Amps @ 240V
- ESD Protection: ± 8kV (Air-gap discharge) ± 4 kV (Contact discharge)
- Surge Protection: IEC 61000-4-4 (EFT) 40A (5/50ns) IEC 61000-4-5 (Lightning) 25A (8/20μs)
- Material: Brushed Aluminium (Anodised)
- Product Dimensions: 44 x 13.2 x 31.6 cm
- Product Weight: 4.83 kg (Matrix)
- Operating Temp Range: 0 to +35°C (32 to +95°F)
- Operating Humidity Range: 5 to 90% RH (no condensation)
- Manufactured In: Great Britain by Pulse-Eight
- Certification: CE, FCC, RoHS