The Kordz PRS Series U/FTP Shielded Network Patch Cord is a high performance, highly flexible, slim-profile, stranded 28AWG copper Category 6A compliant patch cord. This makes it ideal for 10GBase-T professional and custom network applications. The slim-profile cable diameter of only 4.8mm, offers a 20% reduction in diameter when compared with conventional CAT6A patch cords making cable bundles less bulky and easier to manage.
Designed and engineered for optimal protection against EMI, alien cross talk and return loss. The Kordz PRS Series Network Patch Cord now provides a new compact, custom designed RJ45 gold-plated shielded connector for enhanced protection against unwanted EMI therefore ensuring solid signal integrity.
Using better materials, the RJ45 connector also features an almost unbreakable latch which is rated to 2,000+ 180ºdegree bends eliminating the need for cable replacements due to latch breakage, saving installers time and cable wastage, delivering the Kordz promise of “Connectivity.Assured”.
PRS Series Slim Profile CAT6A U/FTP Network Patch Cords - Key Features:
- Exceeds Category 6A ANSI/TIA 568.2-D standard for all frequencies from 1 to 500 MHz
- Every PRS-PC network patch cord is performance level tested, serialized and a report provided
- Stranded 28AWG UFTP Category 6A shielded slim-profile network patch cord
- UL 444 (CMG) fire rating
- 568B wire connection configuration
- Overall cable diameter of 4.8mmØ
- New compact design connector with 2000 bend cycle latch
- Available in 7 colours – Black, blue, grey, green, yellow, red & white
- Available in lengths from 0.15m to 30.0m lengths
- Lifetime Warranty