The Loke motorized projection screen offers the technology based upon the larger assortment within the Euroscreen range. With a width up to 350 cm either in TabTension or as normal wall/ceiling screen we offer the largest range of fabric options of all our product-series.
You have the option of case color in either white or antracit and still Loke is offered at the same price. The enhanced bracket technology will simplify the installation and give a flexible adjustment when needed. The choice of picture-format in combination with a true matt black border finish creates a powerful framework for the projected image.
Loke TabTension features all the benefits mentioned above, and an additional selection of tensioned flexible screen surfaces. The tensioning function makes it possible to adjust the flatness of the surface and therefore provide a perfectly flat viewing surface for years to come.
NOTE: The product lisitings are for guideline purposes only. Please contact us directly for any orders and specifications for Euroscreen - as due to the customisable nature of the product lines, they cannot all be listed.
Loke TT - Motorised Projection Screen - Features & Specifications:
- Mounts flush to wall
- Wall & ceiling brackets included
- Case size ( W x H): 127 x 127 mm (127 x 135 mm incl. ceiling brackets)
- Case length: screen width + 300 mm
- 16:9, 16:10 or 2,35:1 with black borders; 30cm black drop as standard
- Screen materials - FlexGrey, FlexRear, FlexWhite & ReAct 3.0
- Available in sizes 2.4m - 3.5m