The new Freya2 has taken further steps towards easy installation. It is the natural choice for hidden installations in large venues. The Freya2 projection screen is a recessed ceiling case and is available in a large range of standard sizes and screen surfaces, even as TabTension versions.
Freya2 is made of aluminum and is developed and produced in Sweden. Key features is still the entirely hidden screen when not in use, with both screen and bottom dowel retracted in the recessed housing and the ability to have the casing installed way before the screen, vastly reducing the risk of damaging the screen surface during the building phase.
New features include the possibility to complete installation from underneath into a prepared socket along easily removed and securely attached covers for the mounting points at each end.
Freya 2 - Hidden Electric Ceiling Projection Screen - Features & Specifications:
- Projection screen for recessed ceiling installations
- Possibility to install the case first and screen later
- Sliding brackets on top of the case allow unlimited adjustment during installation
- Adjustable inner brackets
- Bottom of case is removable without tools for screen installation or maintenance
- Delivered with 3 m hard wire cable
- Case length: screen width + 340 mm
- Cut-out case size ( W x H): 190 x 180 mm
- Cut-out length: screen width + 350 mm
- Screen materials - Arctiq, FlexWhite & Xpert
- Available in sizes 2.5-4.25m